Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
We are a startup organization that is looking to create a more robust QA process within our development team. This position will be our first dedicated Quality Assurance hire. The individual will be responsible for helping to create and implement QA processes that fit our pace of development and client delivery and work within our organizational culture. We are looking for a creative and motivated individual that can be leverage their past QA experience to help us build this practice.
- Establish Quality Assurance testing standards and processes that fit our development processes
- Collaborate with business and development team to understanding requirements for new projects
- Determine appropriate test strategy based on business requirements and design specifications
- Perform functional testing on new software features
- Regression test new releases and monitoring of issues in production
- Test client specific configurations of our software for client implementations
- Perform integration testing of our solution
- Create and maintain data sets to be used in test activities
- Provide estimates for testing tasks and responsibilities
- Document and evaluate test results, track and manage defects and troubleshoot issues.
- Clearly define applicable testing procedures and expectations with business and development teams.
- Deep knowledge of industry standards, methodology, and processes related to software quality assurance
- Experience with design reviews, manual testing, integration testing, system testing, and documentation of both test activities and defects
- Strong knowledge of Test Management/Defect Tracking tools
- Working knowledge of web development concepts
- Excellent communication skills, solid technical aptitude, proven analytical skills and a solid understanding of project quality
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Strong prioritization skills with the ability to flex priorities and processes to fast-paced start-up culture
- Must be able to support multiple ongoing projects
- Experience with automated testing tools
- Experience working in a distributed team
- Experience with cloud based hosting services such as AWS
- Experience in marketing and consumer engagement
- Experience in healthcare industries
Casual office environment
Work remotely every Friday
Flexible PTO plan
Please do not call our office to inquire about this position or your application, we will contact you if we are interested.