Lead Generation Specialist
83bar manages patient education, navigation and acquisition campaigns for some of the largest, most dynamic wellness and health brands in the world. We are seeking someone who is knowledgeable, personable, and a great communicator who is capable of designing and leading high performing paid user acquisition campaigns.
The ideal candidate for a Digital Advertising Strategist is someone with applicable experience or a strong interest in creating and managing paid user acquisition campaigns. Social platforms used include, but are not limited to: Facebook, Google, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Snapchat. Candidates who are intellectually curious, love to learn, willing to take ownership over their work, and scale campaigns will have significant upside and opportunities for professional growth.
- A master at how to build offers, value exchanges, and sales funnels to produce low cost CPAs and qualified patients for our healthcare clients
- Deep understanding of how to craft or identify compelling ad copy, and structure offers and landing pages to convert web visitors to leads.
- Experience developing complex marketing automation flows to communicate with patients and convert them from leads to "sales"
- Understanding the sensitivities of the healthcare industry but still build and maintain optimized campaigns within these constraints
- Strong analytical skills and working understanding of statistics (ability to identify and fix a broken sales funnel)
- Aptitude for interpreting data points to make smart choices about budget management and effectiveness
- High attention to detail needed for managing campaigns across a wide scope of platforms including: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Adwords/Bing, and mobile ad networks
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (salesforce, infusionsoft, marketo, clickfunnels, etc.)
- Experience working with/and or writing, designing, and/or copy editing
- Be able to craft the client story through the written and spoken word, over email, in PPT presentations, in excel tables, and in person - "here is the data, figure it out" does not work.
- An ability to communicate with and hold weekly client meetings both internally and externally.
- Ability to problem solve campaign hiccups, but also client requests that might be vague
- Size projects, manage production timelines, ensure all client requested details are met and delivered on time.
- Experience running social lead generation ads is a big plus
People Should Have:
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience working within the social, search, digital media, or agency space
- A passion to be continuously learning and improving
- A working knowledge of Excel functions - pivot tables especially
- An analytical and investigative approach to problem solving
- Advanced written and presentation communication skill set
- Proficiency in translating strategy into smart and sound digital tactics
- Being open to innovating and changing workflow and management processes
- Google Analytics or AdWords certification are a PLUS
An adult view of time off and vacation time