Graphic Designer - Peachtree City Area
At 83bar, we connect patients in need to providers that care. We create campaigns—ads, landing pages, surveys, emails—and route potential patients to our specialized call center staffed with nurses. Our nurses are trained to educate and guide individuals to the right healthcare providers and services for their needs.
In your role as a visual designer, you will solve open-ended problems and create compelling visual stories for digital platforms. You will work with strategists, copywriters, and marketers to deliver campaigns—ads, landing pages, branding, surveys and emails—that educate and prepare potential patients.
You will have to balance visual strategies with business needs, as well as demands from the compliance departments of our healthcare clients.
This is NOT a remote position.
As a visual designer, your responsibilities will include developing campaign narratives, creating ads, landing pages, branding, surveys and emails. You should be comfortable talking about composition, typography, branding, marketing, and digital tools and products.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs from beginning to end.
- Work collaboratively with others to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and experience.
- Collaborate with clients and internal stakeholders (marketing, sales, copywriters, strategists)
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field.
- Interpreting storyboards to tell visual stories that support learning.
- Step into development projects to provide graphic elements to mock ups
- A minimum of four years of professional experience in designing brand identities, web content for desktop and mobile, and marketing campaigns.
- The ability to refine other people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience.
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in the graphic design field.
- Familiar with split testing
Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
Responsive web/landing page design
HTML/CSS (for web and email campaigns)
Familiarity with wordpress
Strong presentation and organizational skills
Ability to create new designs based on branding guidelines or design systems
Ability to thrive in a highly dynamic, fast-paced work environment
Casual office environment
Work remotely every Friday
Flexible PTO plan