Content Marketing Manager (Healthcare)-Peachtree City area
83bar is looking for a highly organized, self-starting proofreader/editor/writer to help produce marketing materials for medical device, pharmaceutical and healthcare marketing campaigns.
The candidate will work closely with the creative team to ensure creative concepts, campaigns, and executions meet brand standards and business objectives.
Additionally, the candidate will be responsible for editing, organizing and managing content through complex legal and medical compliance review. The candidate will proofread materials, as well as oversee all QA/proofreading processes.
What does your week look like at 83bar?
-Work collaboratively with creative team to generate original copy for landing pages and email campaigns
-Make meticulous content revisions for a client using notes from their legal and regulatory team.
-Ensure all claims in new campaign emails are correctly annotated in AMA style
-Proofread and copy edit patient education guides, email campaigns and landing pages
-Write 15 new headline ideas for a low-performing patient education campaign
-Proofread, edit then prepare PDF documents to be submitted to a client’s legal and regulatory compliance team.
-Organize and edit email subject line split tests across 15+ campaigns
-Proofread and edit powerpoint presentations and sales materials for last-minute sales pitch
-Attend meeting with client’s regulatory and compliance team to discuss edits
-Create 6-7 new “thank you pages” that offer personalized next steps for patients at different points of disease progression.
-Work from home
-Ensure client’s legal and regulatory team have access to campaign materials so they can begin review
-Write longform sales letters to be used in email marketing campaign
The ideal candidate has 3+ years experience writing for an agency and/or in-house creative team and the following skills:
- Superior writer and copy editor
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong proofreading skills with knowledge of grammar & punctuation
- Familiar with AMA style
- Strong annotation and referencing skills
- Experience writing all forms of digital marketing and advertising
- Adept at turning complex medical or scientific information into consumer-friendly marketing content
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects under tight timelines
- Ability to edit accurately under tight timelines
- Able to work effectively in an environment notable for complex, sometimes contradictory information.
- Able to connect to audience via social media - prior experience creating content for Facebook and Instagram
- Comfort and ease learning new tools and programs
- A good decision-maker, with proven success at making timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Adept at planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments
- Excellent at determining how best to reach different audiences and executing communications based on that understanding.
- Able to work hand-in-hand with design team members
- BONUS: Healthcare, Dentistry, Fitness Experience
- BONUS: Ability to navigate around HTML
Health, dental, vision benefits
Relaxed work environment
Flexible PTO Policy