Part Time Medical Sales Position
FEEL YOUR BEST WITH IV HYDRATION THERAPY.
Relax, rehydrate and replenish at Fort Worth's top IV therapy lounge.
<Highly rated - Great Reviews - Wonderful Working Environment>
Our client, REPLENISH HYDRATION is seeking a part time sales/customer service person.
Your RESPONSIBILITIES will be as follows:
- Our lead generation program finds and schedules prospective clients for a free basic IV hydration service.
- You will reach out via email and phone to answer any questions these prospects might have before they arrive.
- Once they are in the office, you will introduce yourself, explain the process and guide them to the nurses
- During their initial IV administration, you will explain the value of continued hydration, our program and options. Takes about 10 minutes out of the 40 minute appointment.
- Answer any questions and assist the prospects in the decision making process.
- Facilitate the transaction with the front desk
- Follow-up with all clients after their appointment
Basically, the prospects are supplied. The service is very high touch and very beneficial. The online reviews are very strong. The clinical efficacy is solid.
Your job is to guide their decision making into the proper subscription that meets their needs.
Hours - Originally Thursday - Friday and Saturday from 11 to 4. We are flexible so if you are interested, please apply.
Compensation is hourly rate + incentive. You should be able to make $30 an hour or better, in a nice, professional enviroment with a fun team of providers.
GENERAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH ARE NORMALLY REQUIRED:
- Answer inbound customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services
- Be confident and always offer an upsell to the customer
- Responsible for improving customer retention through programs and exemplary service provided to the customer
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all client products, services and promotions
- Make recommendations according to customer's needs on features, accessories, upgrades and options
- Utilize operational systems to process purchases of products and service
- Sales Experience - preferably medical or retail (higher price point). Ideal candidate would be be someone who has sold value subscriptions before (ie. gym, fitness, coaching, nutrition, diet etc.)
- Medical knowledge helpful (not a requirement)
- Ability to start quickly
Hourly rate + Incentive.
Target Comp is $30 an hour.