This is not a sales role! This role will require a skilled coordinator type who above anything else is organized, reliable, and self-motivated. We are looking for a motivated point person to manage client relationships and ensure client requirements are met in a timely manner. This role is a mix of client relationship building, administration, and project management. Another large aspect of this position is the coordination of activities with internal and external campaign participants. Marketing or advertising experience is required for this role. Revenue growth is always a priority but our clients always come first.
83bar is a rapidly growing, digital marketing firm that specializes in generating leads and scheduling appointments for medical devices, treatments and clinical trials.
This position requires some “roll up your sleeves” attention.
- Strong organization skills (you run your life and work responsibilities from a checklist)
- Self-starter that takes ownership and pride in your work
- Detail oriented, conscientious, and organized.
- Understanding of general marketing and advertising practices (digital, social, print)
- Able to manage time effectively and schedule appointments on multiple calendars.
- Must be proficient with Google Suite, Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- Experience interpreting and communicating data.
- Able to generate professional reports, emails, and updates to clients.
- Communicate clearly, concisely and effectively, both verbally and in writing, with clients and our internal team.
- Adaptable to changing situations.
- Professional in behavior, communication, and appearance.
- Strong web/search/online tools skills and able to quickly comprehend new software technologies.
- Exercises extreme discretion with our client information
- Seeking career growth, eager to learn and expand
- Team player but ability to work independently and without supervision
- Willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done and pays enough attention to notice when something needs to be done
- Trustworthy and loyal
- Ability to work with multiple personalities
- Experience in healthcare/dentistry/fitness industries
- Experience in sales (you will work with sales people, but will not be selling)
- Previous work in a start up
Casual office environment
Flexible PTO plan