Call Center Supervisor
We are looking for a competent Call Center Supervisor to manage and train a team within our call center. You will be responsible for training them, assessing their work and giving them feedback to maximize performance.
An excellent call center supervisor must have customer service/sales and supervisory experience. The ideal candidate must possess great communication skills and be able to lead and motivate. You will be organized and reliable as well as results-oriented.
The goal is to achieve drive excellent performance from your team that will bring sustainable business growth. Please do not contact our office to inquire about your resume, if we like your resume, we will reach out.
Right now we are staffing for evening and weekend shifts.
- Assist in the formulation of targets for individuals and teams
- Train and onboard new employees
- Answer questions from staff and provide guidance and feedback
- Assess performance for the agents on your team and devise improvement plans
- Devise ways to optimize procedures and keep staff motivated
- Measure performance with key metrics such as call abandonment, calls waiting, campaign success, etc.
- Ensure adherence to policies for attendance, established procedures etc.
- Keep management informed on issues and problems
- Prepare monthly/annual results and performance reports
- Proven experience as call center supervisor or similar supervisory position
- Experience in sales is essential
- Experience in healthcare is a plus
- Proficient in English; Good knowledge of additional languages (especially Spanish) will be a definite plus
- Working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Tech savvy with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Knowledge of performance evaluation procedures
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- A results-oriented approach
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Team mentality
- Ability to work under pressure
- College degree preferred/High school diploma with relevant experience
- Must be available in the evenings and on weekends
- Corporate office is located in Austin, TX. Remote position available.
- Competitive salary
- Competitive benefits